OBYGN Physician Broward County Florida. An Obstetrician-Gynecologist (OBGYN) can provide extensive care for routine gynecology and family planning, noncancerous gynecologic problems including gynecologic surgery, pregnancy and routine reproductive health care. New Day OBGYN also cares for a woman’s overall health. In addition, Doctor Alicia Acon focuses on particular areas, such as complicated pregnancies or non-invasive surgeries.
Dr. Alicia Acon is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient’s situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns in the Obstetrics and Gynecology field.
Dr. Acon has 22 years experience in both traditional and minimally-invasive surgical procedures to treat a variety of women’s health issues. Our services also include a state-of-the-art Imaging Center that offers digital screening mammography and bone density testing, and an Ultrasound Center, both in the same building that houses our medical practices. New Day OBGYN offers:
- Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
- Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
- Endocervical Curettage
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- Gynecologic Cancer Screening
- Lymph Node Biopsy
- Myomectomy – Open and-or Laparoscopic
- Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Vaginal Delivery and VBAC