OBGYN Specialist Miami Fort Lauderdale Palm Beach Florida. New Day OBGYN care in Miramar, Florida, Broward County, has a long-standing commitment to provide care to the women of South Florida as well as nation and worldwide. Our patients are very important to us. We have developed this website as a way to help educate our patients and provide service to them that would not be possible without the technology of the Internet.
An Obstetrician-Gynecologist (OBGYN) can provide extensive care for routine gynecology and family planning, noncancerous gynecologic problems including gynecologic surgery, pregnancy and routine reproductive health care. New Day OBGYN also cares for a woman’s overall health. In addition, Doctor Alicia Acon focuses on particular areas, such as complicated pregnancies or non-invasive surgeries.
Dr. Alicia Acon is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient’s situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns in the Obstetrics and Gynecology field.
New Day OBGYN, Alicia Acon, MD, MBA, FACOG in Miramar, Florida provides full-services in gynecological care for women of all ages. We provide services throughout South Florida and we also have patients coming out of the country to get professional care. You will be surprised by our emphasis on preventative health care and how important it is to us that you have a complete understanding of all the options available to you for your care. Our mission is to provide state of the art medical care with compassion and kindness.
- Primary and preventive care including PAP Smears and HPV immunizations
- Contraception and Birth Control
- Family Planning (Mirena IUD, Paragard IUD, and Implanon)
- Permanent Sterilization including Tubal Ligation and ESSURE procedure
- Medical and Surgical Treatment of women’s disorders
- Menopause Management
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Fibroid Management (Medical and Surgical)
- Urogynecology (Bladder Disorders and Urinary Incontinence)
- Osteoporosis Prevention and Treatment
- STD Testing
- Diagnosis and Treatment of certain cancers of the female genital system
We offer complete obstetrical care, including management of high risk pregnancy. We will take care of you and your baby’s needs throughout your gestation, during delivery and through the postpartum period with a professional, caring and personalized service.
- Pregnancy Diagnosis and Management
- Complete Prenatal Care
- High-risk Pregnancy Care
- Delivery – Vaginal, Cesarean Section and VBAC
- Postpartum Management