OBGYN Dr. Alicia Acon, MD Miramar Broward County Florida. Dr. Alicia Acon is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient’s situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns in the Obstetrics and Gynecology field.
Dr. Acon has 22 years experience in both traditional and minimally-invasive surgical procedures to treat a variety of women’s health issues. Our services also include a state-of-the-art Imaging Center that offers digital screening mammography and bone density testing, and an Ultrasound Center, both in the same building that houses our medical practices. New Day OBGYN offers:
- Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
- Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
- Endocervical Curettage
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- Gynecologic Cancer Screening
- Lymph Node Biopsy
- Myomectomy – Open and-or Laparoscopic
- Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
New Day OBGYN, Alicia Acon, MD, MBA, FACOG in Miramar, Florida provides full-services in gynecological care for women of all ages. We provide services throughout South Florida and we also have patients coming out of the country to get professional care. You will be surprised by our emphasis on preventative health care and how important it is to us that you have a complete understanding of all the options available to you for your care. Our mission is to provide state of the art medical care with compassion and kindness.