OBGYN Doctor Broward Fort Lauderdale Florida. New Day OBGYN care in Miramar, Florida, Broward County, has a long-standing commitment to provide care to the women of South Florida as well as nation and worldwide. Our patients are very important to us. We have developed this website as a way to help educate our patients and provide service to them that would not be possible without the technology of the Internet.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctor in Miramar, Florida. Dr. Alicia Acon is fully certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is a highly qualified and trusted OB/GYN physician providing services in the community of South Florida with more than 22 years of experience in the field. She earned her medical degree from the Universidad de Costa Rica, Facultad de Medicina. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology both in her home country Costa Rica and In the United States at the University of Texas, Medical Branch in Galveston Texas.
Dr. Acon is fluent in Spanish, Chinese (Cantonese), and English . Her proficiency in these different languages makes her accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
Dr. Acon is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient’s situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns in the Obstetrics and Gynecology field.
New Day OBGYN, Alicia Acon, MD, MBA, FACOG in Miramar, Florida provides full-services in gynecological care for women of all ages. We provide services throughout South Florida and we also have patients coming out of the country to get professional care. You will be surprised by our emphasis on preventative health care and how important it is to us that you have a complete understanding of all the options available to you for your care. Our mission is to provide state of the art medical care with compassion and kindness.
- Primary and preventive care including PAP Smears and HPV immunizations
- Contraception and Birth Control
- Family Planning (Mirena IUD, Paragard IUD, and Implanon)
- Permanent Sterilization including Tubal Ligation and ESSURE procedure
- Medical and Surgical Treatment of women’s disorders
- Menopause Management
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Fibroid Management (Medical and Surgical)
- Urogynecology (Bladder Disorders and Urinary Incontinence)
- Osteoporosis Prevention and Treatment
- STD Testing
- Diagnosis and Treatment of certain cancers of the female genital system